Five Faves: Liesl Binx
One of my favorite things about blogging is being in touch with a great community that shares the news of talented new plus size designers. I love seeing fresh ideas and new perspectives from indie designers, and one of my favorites is Seattle designer Liesl Binx. Her latest collection has a chic architectural vibe, and I am so excited to see her next one, especially after hearing about what is inspiring her now!
Check out her five faves below, and shop a selection of her designs at Madison Plus.
- Favorite recent source of inspiration? I’ve been really inspired lately by jelly fish and octopi as well as other creatures from under the sea!
- Favorite piece from your latest collection? The jogger pants! They are SO comfy & stylish. [Editors Note: I love these too!]
- Favorite pair of boots/booties? Doc Martens, I wear my basic black pair year round.
- Favorite place you’ve visited this year? Rome, I fell in love with the sounds of traffic and people chatting.
- Favorite trend for Spring? I’m really into the peek-a-boo upper thigh trend for spring. It’s being interpreted so many different ways from sheer lace to mesh cutouts and I’m always surprised when I see a glimpse of thigh.